Whew. Telfer and I have accomplished a lot this week. I made 200 wedding programs (they still need to be trimmed into a cuter, squarer shape) for my friend Kori’s wedding (I am leaving to catch a plan to Boise in about an hour). The programs are fans as the wedding is outside. I discovered nose hairs really do serve a purpose! I used spray adhesive to stick the two sheets of paper together and created much fumes BUT my nose hairs were all adhesivey – which means I didn’t quite so much adhesive into my lungs – always a good thing.
Anyway, the second thing we finished (it’s been a loooong project) is our garage apartment! It’s a good thing too since our renter moves in tomorrow. The apartment needed a lot of basic clean-up, painting (thank you to Jerad Shoemaker) and a kitchen (minor details). We had a plumber help us with the sink and an expert student painter but Telfer did the rest – he is giving Bob Villa a run for his money.