- Chris & Mendy sent these bookends for my birthday. I can’t decide where to put them – no place in the house seems quite worthy of the cuteness…when I decide (finally), I’ll put up pictures.
- Speaking of pictures, the screen on our digital camera suddenly died without warning. We’re going to do a fair amount of traveling in next couple of months. So. Any recommendations on digital cameras? We want a little more functionality than we have had in the past but of course don’t want to pay TOO much.
- Happy birthday to my DAD today! He is 54. I think. Regardless, he is awfully good-looking. May I look as good at 54. Please.
- Finally, I leave to go to Hood to Coast in Portland here in just a bit. As RaChelle knows, I have been a bit stressy about the whole thing this year. Actually a little disappointed about lack of injuries on my part. Was really hoping for something that would have effectively put me out of commission yet did not hurt too much. Alas, my flight boards in about two hours so I doubt anything will befall me on the way to the airport.
- While I am gone, Telfer will be working of course, but also indulging in movies I won’t watch (namely, Mad Max and the Road Warrior). Mel Gibson movies from the 1970s? No thank you.